Dear aDLERS guest,
due to the current global situation, we would like to inform you about the methods we are taking to help reduce the spread of the corona/Covid-19 pandemic.
We are fully behind the measures of the Federal Government of Austria and have therefore closed our hotel from 03.11 until further notice for tourist trips
Opening from 01.02.2021 for the following guests:
- who are already in accommodation at the time of the entry into force of this provision, for the duration of accommodation agreed in advance with the accommodation provider,
- for the purpose of caring for and providing assistance to persons in need of assistance
- for professional reasons
- for educational purposes of legally recognized institutions
- to satisfy an urgent need for accommodation
- by pupils for the purpose of school attendance and students for study purposes (boarding schools, apprentice dormitories and student hostels)
Bei uns sind Sie sicher
For your safety: Audited hotels with Clean & Safe inspection label.
You want to feel safe despite the current COVID-19 situation and stay in an inspected hotel with a clear conscience? No problem our hotel has been awarded the Clean & Safe inspection label by HRS.
Our hotel carries the EXPERT INSPECTED label
Our hotel has been inspected and evaluated by an independent external expert who has found the measures in the Clean & Safe Protocol to be correctly implemented and monitored in a sustainable manner.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
If your trip is affected by the closure of one of our hotels, we are happy to offer you the option to change the dates of your booking free of charge. Should this not be possible, we are happy to offer you a voucher for our hotel matching the full amount of your prepaid booking.
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org, our team is happy to help. Please don’t forget to tell us your new travel dates. You can also reach us by calling +435012141070
As we currently have a large amount of requests, we kindly ask for your patience.
All bookings which have been made via a third party (for example Booking.com, Expedia) can be cancelled by contacting the third party directly.
We look forward to welcoming you again soon. Stay healthy!
Your aDLERS Team